Sigma Transition issues upon Data Import the Sigma Server fails
EcoStruxure Building Operation, Satchwell Sigma
Sigma server fails when a SBO data import is initiated.
It is important that the Sigma Database is checked with Doctor (found in SigmaX) before ant Sigma transition is undertaken.
- Longtext - Longtext file contains 'mandarin' type characters - probably from previous BAS/Sigma upgrades. If the file contains these, then Longtext has probably not been used in the past or currently. Delete File, it will self re-create.
- Shorttext - Shorttext contains an incorrectly formatted entry. Find entry and correct. To find, delete 1 -250, if it continues to fails, the entry in question will be in the range 251 to 500 and keep halving until the entry is found.
- Index A errors - index contains a looping segment, where the page references itself. Correct index as necessary.
- Index A errors - page is referenced more than once, i.e. the index page can be opened via two (or more) routes. Correct Index as necessary.
Note: the Index should be checked with SigmaX before a transition.
- Object corruption - open object in Sigma, if it fails to open, then correct by whatever means that is required. Note, Sigma server will fail at a point during the Data Import.