What is the proper way to enter data in ID Works and print a badge?
OTHER, TAC INET
- ID Works
- I/NET Seven
Enter data properly to avoid losing data or having to redo personnel entry.
- Log into the ID Works Program
- Default user name is lowercase admin
- Default password is lowercase admin
- Choose the badge project for the card you are going to print. If you do not see the Project in the window area, select the "More Projects" button to see the complete list of projects.
- Once you choose the project, a window will pop up for you to log into the ID Works Project.
- You have a choice on how to log in. You can either choose to check the box next to "Use Trusted Connection" or under the "INetThirdParty" Login ID the password is lower case passinetdb3p. Typically, select the “Trusted Connection” option.
- This is a view of the Sample project that is on the I/NET Seven CD under the "Support" file folder on the CD.
- Next fill in all the information listed on the Production Form including taking the photo.
- Now that you have filled in all the info and took the picture, it is time to print the badge. On the Bottom ICON Task Bar, the second ICON in going from left to right is the "Print ICON." Before you actually print the badge, make sure the Blank cards that are in the printer magazine are the correct ones. Once you verify that the correct blanks are in the printer, and then depress the Printer ICON with the mouse. Printing the badge will also save the information in the I/NET Seven system and the ID Works system. There is NO need to save the info first, and then print the badge.
- Now that you still have the information in the Production Form on the Screen, DO NOT choose the RED X on the Top ICON Task Bar to clear the page.
- If by accident you do choose the RED X, you will get the following pop up window. DO NOT CHOOSE the YES BUTTON, if you do, you WILL DELETE ALL THE INFORMATION AND PHOTO you just entered in the I/NET Seven System and the ID Works system. If you find yourself in this situation, you NEED TO CHOOSE the NO BUTTON, doing this choice WILL NOT DESTROY ANY DATA.
- In order to refresh the project, go to the Top Task Bar and choose the "FILE" option. In the drop down list choose the "Close Project" option. Then select a new Project for the next badge, this process will open a new clean Production Form to fill out.