Using the Xenta 421A, 422A, 451A or 452A I/O modules as a stand alone Lonworks node and all values are reading the default 0.
EcoStruxure Building Operation, Field Devices, TAC Vista
- Xenta I/O Modules
- Xenta 400, 421A, 422A, 451A, 452A as stand alone LON nodes
The Xenta 421A and Xenta 451A as stand alone Lonworks node require the UCPTConfiguration to be set to the necessary integer value for the required input.
To configure each input to the correct type please follow these steps:
- Navigate to the node in your Lonworks network management software (Lonmaker, NL220, Tridium, Etc.)
- Browse / Edit the controller to view all of the inputs, outputs, and configuration properties.
- Find the Universal Input module for the input you need to configure, and locate the UCPTConfigInput variable within that module
- Set this UCPTConfigInput variable to one of the following:
1 = 1.8 kohm thermistor
2 = DI with green indication
3 = 0-10 vdc
4 = 0-20 mA
5 = 10 kohm thermistor
6 = DI with red indication
7 = DI with green inverted indication
8 = DI with red inverted indication
NOTE: This is normally done in Menta when you are using these controllers as I/O modules to a Xenta 401, Xenta 301, Xenta 302 base unit. The scan time of all inputs is (200ms * number of inputs used). So if there are 3 inputs, the complete module will have been scanned every 600ms.