Posted: 2021-11-24 07:07 AM
According to the shop drawing, it's between 2 and 2.5 inches. The range is likely due to the type of cable that is bent through two connectors. See attached.
Posted: 2021-11-24 07:20 AM
Thank You Martin.
Are there longer versions of this adapter cable available in case they need to jump down to a lower DIN rail to get to the expansion module?
Posted: 2021-11-24 07:51 AM
In this case you also need a TBUM297212 connector adapter (male-to-male) and then one of the normal 5000-Series Inter-module cables (IMC) suited to the length of your specific needs:
TBUM297269 Shielded intermodule cable, 12 inches (0.3m) long
TBUM297192 Shielded intermodule cable, 18 inches (0.45m) long
TBUM297193 Shielded intermodule cable, 24 inches (0.61m) long
TBUM297131 Shielded intermodule cable, 30 inches (0.76m) long
TBUM297162 Shielded intermodule cable, 45 inches (1.14m) long
TBUM297174 Shielded intermodule cable, 72 inches (1.82m) long
- SCADAPack 53xE or 47x or 57x RTU (with provided 20-pin IMC female connector)
- TBUM297138 Adapter cable (20-pin male to 16-pin female IMC)
- TBUM297212 IMC cable extension adapter for 5000-Series I/O modules (16-pin male to 16-pin male IMC)
- One of the six IMC cables listed above for 5000-Series I/O modules (16-pin female to 16-pin female IMC)
- A 5000-Series I/O module (16-pin male IMC)
Discuss challenges in energy and automation with 30,000+ experts and peers.
Find answers in 10,000+ support articles to help solve your product and business challenges.
Find peer based solutions to your questions. Provide answers for fellow community members!