Originally published on Success Stories Corner by Bihl_Wiedemann | December 10, 2020 10:43 AM
Our Technology Partner
• Integration of IO-Link, standard and safety signals both centralized and decentralized
• Minimizing time to market
• Safe communication up to the SLC within the PacDrive 3 PLC infrastructure
Bihl+Wiedemann’s AS-i gateway BWU3861 provides a seamless integration of all field signals over AS-interface into the Schneider Electric PacDrive 3 application.
• AS-i gathers all types of signals, including IO-Link and safety signals, topology-free over a 2-wire cable
• Simplest installation with piercing technology minimizes the wiring and installation costs
• Safe communication with the Schneider Electric SLC makes AS-i safety I/Os and SE drives work together
• The integrated OPC UA server delivers process data and diagnostics for Industry 4.0 applications
There is no other solution that could integrate so many different signals as simply, quickly and cost-effectively.” – Leading Global Manufacturer of Packaging Machines
Check out our solutions on SE Exchange
All registered members have full access to the Exchange Community and can post comments and start topics.
Have a question? Please contact us with details, and we will respond.
Look through existing questions to find popular answers.
Want to know more about Exchange and its possibilities?
Discuss challenges in energy and automation with 30,000+ experts and peers.
Find answers in 10,000+ support articles to help solve your product and business challenges.
Find peer based solutions to your questions. Provide answers for fellow community members!
Register today for FREE
Already have an account?Log in