Originally published on Success Stories Corner by Scaime | March 01, 2021 02:22 PM
Our Technology Partner
• Modernizing and migrating the control system
• Full integration of control system with accurate level monitoring using weighing solutions
• Linking to the existing ERP (SAP) system
The project modernized the manufacturing process of a beer production unit based in Africa:
• PLC M580 manages the beer manufacturing process and material handling.
• Hop and yeast material are stored in four tanks equipped with SCAIME R10X load cells.
• Four SCAIME PMESWT modules ensure accurate weighing and communicate weight measurement through the M580 backplane.
• Improved centralized control system enables easier process monitoring and quick integration through simplification of existing architecture.
• Connection to ERP provides quicker and accurate reporting about beer production to the plant.
Thanks to Schneider Electric EcoStruxure Technology Partner Program, SCAIME provided a fully integrated weighing solution into EcoStruxure architecture.”
- Automation engineer, EGELEC
All registered members have full access to the Exchange Community and can post comments and start topics.
Have a question? Please contact us with details, and we will respond.
Look through existing questions to find popular answers.
Want to know more about Exchange and its possibilities?
Discuss challenges in energy and automation with 30,000+ experts and peers.
Find answers in 10,000+ support articles to help solve your product and business challenges.
Find peer based solutions to your questions. Provide answers for fellow community members!
Register today for FREE
Already have an account?Log in