Originally published on Success Stories Corner by Cognex | February 05, 2021 11:23 AM
• New Tobacco regulations ask Tobacco suppliers to meet standard rules on traceability for export of goods in selected markets - UAE and KSA.
• Need for solution to print unique serial number - as per UAE and KSA regulations (Tax and Track & Trace) - on each SKU at production lines.
• Allow central regulation body to get complete track and trace information of each product exported in different packaging level.
• Ensure volume control by external agency on production.
• Stringent project timelines.
A joint solution pairing Cognex vision systems with Schneider Electric's Serialization, Aggregation, and Track & Trace module offering
• Integrated Traceability solution for the downstream supply chain.
• Distributed model to integrate with existing L1-L4 systems – SAP, Production operation modules, packaging lines.
• Serialization and aggregation code verifications through powerful Cognex camera systems at high production speeds.
• Secure access to the UAE and KSA regulatory authority for shipping event tracking and production volume control.
• Centralized solution scalable from single production line to multiple lines – multiple factories in the Enterprise.
• Individual product Track & Trace information availability.
• Guarantee high volume and secure data and event storage.
All registered members have full access to the Exchange Community and can post comments and start topics.
Have a question? Please contact us with details, and we will respond.
Look through existing questions to find popular answers.
Want to know more about Exchange and its possibilities?
Discuss challenges in energy and automation with 30,000+ experts and peers.
Find answers in 10,000+ support articles to help solve your product and business challenges.
Find peer based solutions to your questions. Provide answers for fellow community members!
Register today for FREE
Already have an account?Log in