Originally published on Success Stories Corner by GMI | February 04, 2021 02:01 PM
• Executing projects faster
• Accommodating late project changes
• Minimizing long cross-site cables
• Limited space/system footprint
The safety system solution comprised EcoStruxure Triconex Safety Systems and Intelligent Enclosures distributed around the plant. Each enclosure contains Universal I/O and GMI interface boards.
• Configurable Universal I/O
• Adaptable field termination boards (pass through, safety relays, thermocouples, RTDs, Isolators, Intrinsic safety)
• Online I/O module replacement
• Reduce system design, engineering and documentation
• Be shipped, installed and wired early for faster project execution and start-up
• Reduce field cabling and associated installation costs
All registered members have full access to the Exchange Community and can post comments and start topics.
Have a question? Please contact us with details, and we will respond.
Look through existing questions to find popular answers.
Want to know more about Exchange and its possibilities?
Discuss challenges in energy and automation with 30,000+ experts and peers.
Find answers in 10,000+ support articles to help solve your product and business challenges.
Find peer based solutions to your questions. Provide answers for fellow community members!
Register today for FREE
Already have an account?Log in