To address the obstacle of getting operations professionals on-site, automatic data collection from critical assets is essential so that faults can be detected at an early stage. Benefits, detailed below, include prevention of unexpected production stoppages and maintenance cost savings.
• Critical machinery requiring frequent data collection
• Hazardous environment
• Long distances costly and not suitable for frequent handheld measurements instrument with cabled monitoring systems
Make operations management easier by connecting asset health indications to Schneider Electric dashboards.
The interconnected automation and wireless remote diagnostic solution ACOEM EAGLE enables the automatic collection of vibration data for remote diagnostic purposes, as well as the publication of edge computed condition monitoring indicators for immediate display in EcoStruxure.
Additional benefits include:
• Seamless digital integration of condition monitoring capabilities to SE ecosystem in Modbus TCP
• Cable-free solution with coverage of several hundred meters in harsh environments
• Early fault detection capabilities on bearings and cavitation defects
• Compliant with remote and centralized expertise architecture
It was difficult to get the data collected and analyzed as often as needed to avoid unexpected failures. We now have 24/7 access to our critical pumps’ health status, even in remote locations.”
- Tech Lead, Leading Mining Sector Company, Brazil