Originally published on Success Stories Corner by WIN-911 | March 04, 2021 11:57 AM
• Ensuring critical alarms can be monitored remotely
• Gaining ability to acknowledge alarms from a notification
• Finding a software solution to seamlessly integrate with the existing control software
• The solution comprised AVEVA InTouch for the plant monitoring and WIN-911 Interactive for the remote alarm notifications.
• WIN-911 will provide alarm notifications over SMS, email, and smartphone Apps.
• A single alarm notification solution that seamlessly monitors the existing control software
• The flexibility to notify key stakeholders through SMS text messages, emails, and smartphone App alerts
• Enables the remote workforce to collaborate and interact with the system through alarm acknowledgments, chats, and team visibility
All registered members have full access to the Exchange Community and can post comments and start topics.
Have a question? Please contact us with details, and we will respond.
Look through existing questions to find popular answers.
Want to know more about Exchange and its possibilities?
Discuss challenges in energy and automation with 30,000+ experts and peers.
Find answers in 10,000+ support articles to help solve your product and business challenges.
Find peer based solutions to your questions. Provide answers for fellow community members!
Register today for FREE
Already have an account?Log in