Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
71109members
324395posts

Ensuring wind turbine uptime with condition monitoring

Acoem
Ensign
Ensign

Ensuring wind turbine uptime with condition monitoring

06_Leading Renewable Energy Provider_story.jpg

Case study

Our Technology Partner

Acoem - Schneider Electric Exchange Community.png

Isolated locations and volatile operating conditions are just two of the many challenges that renewable energy providers face when gauging performance of installed windfarms. See how one provider recently leveraged Acoem's software to overcome these challenges.

Customer challenges

• Reliability issues affecting windfarm performance

• Complex & costly maintenance of critical components

• Remote & isolated machines

• Difficult health monitoring due to variable operating conditions

• Slow-speed parts of few RPM only

The solution

The interconnected automation and multichannel condition monitoring module ACOEM KITE enables the real time adjustment of edge computed condition monitoring indicators; these indicators function according to the constantly changing operating conditions of the wind turbine.

Benefits

• Seamless digital integration of condition monitoring capabilities to SE ecosystem in Modbus TCP

• Powerful & cost-efficient vibration diagnostic capabilities of the whole shaft train, including planetary gear and main bearing

• Remote diagnostic capabilities with dedicated tools for slow-speed shafts

Acoem - EcoStruxure stack - Schneider Electric Exchange Community.png

Customer testimonial

"Having visibility and advanced analytics of both my mechanical and electrical systems provides me with peace-of-mind on my day-to-day operations.” - Dan, Provider of Renewable Energy in the Philippines