• Modernizing the process automation system at a processing facility
• Correcting intermittent anomalies found during commissioning, such as SCADA system database errors and inconsistencies in the PLC programming code
• New SCADA system lacking an integrated control room application
• Needed a cybersecurity solution to secure their OT networks
• Schneider Electric responded the customer’s request by proposing Aveva System Platform (ASP). Aveva System Platform is a trusted SCADA system to become a platform of large integrated control room application.
• Schneider Electric partnered with Nozomi Networks to propose the Nozomi Networks Guardian sensors as a cybersecurity solution.
• Guardian is a highly accurate platform for OT network visibility and cybersecurity that can discover all major industrial protocols in a network.
• The customer avoided a major re-work by asking for a proof-of-concept and pilot project before deploying the solutions in a larger scale.
• Following the successful proof-of-concept, Nozomi Networks secured order of Guardian sensors and Central Management Console from the customer.