In our second podcast we examine three areas of focus stemming from the Governments Energy White Paper and the Carbon Budget – 6th Edition; Generating Net Zero Energy, Decarbonising Transport and Building Net Zero Homes and Communities.
Merlin Hyman – Chief Executive Officer ReGen.
Andy Eastlake – Managing Director – Low Carbon Vehicle Partnership.
Sara Sloman - Zero Emission Mobility Lead at Foot Anstey LLP
Listen to their thoughts on a wide variety of topics within this field such as:
- How important is consumer cooperation to ensure behavioural change and investment?
- Carbon capture and storage is a critical technology that will offer significant economic benefits and competitive advantage to the UK, but is the initial investment there to deliver this technology?
- Where does the Government need to focus to continue the improvement in this space?
- What are the main opportunities and challenges are for electric vehicles?
- How have house builders and developers embraced the concept of smart homes & buildings and emobility in general?
- Are we ready for a more complex network with things such as bi-directional power flow and 3 phase supply in the home?