(UPDATE: EVERYTHING WAS ATTEMPTED ON JACE-8000)
Steps leading to error during point creation:
1) Initialized controller
2) Discovered on MPX BACnet network
3) Added device to system, making sure MPC36A was the choice for device
4) Intiated a repair hosting
5) Pinged controller
6) Status shows ok
7) Enabled shows true
😎 Clicked on Config Folder to enter Schneider Config Manager
9) Performed discover
10) Can see all the internal "core" objects
1) Clicked Create
2) Chose Temperature Input
3) Gave unique Name, hit Ok.
4) On first try, I let the instance number attempt to change on it's own
5) On second try, I created an instance number
6) For both #4 and #5, I got error message as a popup that it failed, There
was a message in the application manager as well. I'll show the message below
1) Performed an upload all objects
2) All internal "core" objects uploaded ok
3) Went to Schneider Config Manager
4) Performed Experiment A again.
I can communicate with the Controller fine, but I still get the error
message in the application manager when creating the point that
controller is not reachable. I can do an "upload all" or "download all"
at any time with no problem...as long as it involves the core MPX
[Rest of community, cover eyes and ears on next part]
I did the same experiment to the IO module and I can get the point
to create inside the controller, only it'll have MPX10, MPX11, etc.
Figure that's yet to come, but at least it might be proving i'm doing
[Ok….Uncover eyes and ears again]
My current setup in this experiment was a Jace8000
hosting the MPX controllers.
After our cadence call today, I deleted the MPX controllers from
the Jace itself and discovered them in the N4 Supervisor. After
repairing the hosting, the points came in fine.
After that, I contacted Will and sending him the Bog file and
Question right now is.... Does it work only on the N4 Supervisor?
Is there a problem on the Jace for creating points?
Discuss challenges in energy and automation with 30,000+ experts and peers.
Find answers in 10,000+ support articles to help solve your product and business challenges.
Find peer based solutions to your questions. Provide answers for fellow community members!