The current release notes appear to apply fixes for line items 67 and 68
67) Enable/Disable polling support.
68) Refer Teams spread sheet for list of fixed issues.
Forum Items that appear to be fixed:
1) Wiresheet now has 2 delete choices that allow us to delete objects from database
(wiresheet) and controller
2) Dragging an object to the wiresheet in an offline controller now goes to desired position.
For the previous build-17, it was only working for online controllers. It appears
fixed, although I sometimes see a block temporarily being placed to the upper
left corner and then it relocates on it's own to the proper location.
3) "Save to Controller" is now able to update a script "live" without having to perform a
download-all to the controller.
Forum Items that are still a problem:
1) Not able to download objects into Jace8000 hosted controllers
2) Digital Inputs and MultiState Supervised Input have a problem during download
concerning present value when OutofService = False
3) Temperature Input has an OutofService set to False upon import which is
inconsistent with the other inputs set to True upon import
4) BI object present value will always show Active/Inactive even after changing text.
5) BV/BO: Plugin errors occur when changing both texts before saving block
6) BV/BO: Priority arrays still show Active/Inactive even after changing text.
7) BO block shows an Unknown Property error and goes into fault from time to time,
but still functions when units are made to be ON/OFF
😎 Multistate values show the state number instead of the state text
9) Schedules priority level not changeable from 16
10) Event Enrollments don't have Alarm Text. (Perhaps Niagara function?)
11) Lonworks Link appears on objects when deleting various other objects from
12) Unitialized Device View can contain old information that never disappears until
that item is initialized. Listing will remain displayed even if controller is
physically disconnected from the ethernet or the station is restarted.
13) String fault. Occurs when a String Value object is freshly brought into a live
controller. It'll start out with no errors, but if you wait for a bit it'll
show the error message "Property:Unknown Property" and go into fault.
If you put an actual string into the PresentValue, it will pass ok, but will go
into fault eventually as well. While in fault, the block seems to act normally.
VAV Block: All issues still exist except for...
1) If deleting Fan Operation and Discharge Air Temp block by mistake, the Config
Discover will now allow you to bring those points back in.
2) The missing channels problem when deleting inputs and outputs seems to be
1) Script Program flow type setting for Loop/Fallthru not changeable.
2) The initial value in script editor is showing up in the block properties
as "Start Value" but doesn't appear to function in the script block.
3) Public Numerics are not holding values at the script block. They still
need a link to an external Analog Value object. Otherwise it goes "Null"
New Auto Conversion Problem:
The Electrical Scale top is no longer overwriting the Engineering Scale Top... but
as a result it is now possible to determine more issues.
Problem #1: The Electrical and Engineering scale sections are flip-flopped.
In order to have a 50% signal become 5 Volts (0-10v scale) or 10mA (0-20 mA scale),
the values have to be swapped between the sections.
In this experiment I'm sending a 50% signal to both the Voltage Output and Current Output.
I'm also producing a live 5 volt signal from a signal generator to the Voltage Input and a live
10 mA signal to the Current Input. The problem is that I would like this to be a percent
output going to the piece of equipment instead of the electrical units output of Volts
or Current and vice versa for the input. The units aren't changeable even if choosing
percent as shown from the earlier pictures. In order to get the values seen below,
i had to flip flop the items as shown in Problem #1
MORE TESTING IN PROGRESS, BUT THAT'S ALL FOR RIGHT NOW FOR
THIS LATE FRIDAY!
Discuss challenges in energy and automation with 30,000+ experts and peers.
Find answers in 10,000+ support articles to help solve your product and business challenges.
Find peer based solutions to your questions. Provide answers for fellow community members!