Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
80951members
347113posts

MQTT Topic format in EBO

drdunc
Cadet
0 Likes

MQTT Topic format in EBO

Hi, we have successfully set-up the MQTT interface on an EBO v3 server using the YouTube video "How to Publish EBO Data to Azure IoT Hub via MQTT Protocol | Schneider Electric Support" - however we are not connecting to an Azure instance, we are connecting to a self hosted mosquitto broker. 

My problem is that I am seeing an "=" sign at the start of the topic structure which I am not expecting to see and I cannot work out why. For example on my broker at mqtt.cetools.org I am seeing:

/UCL/EBO which contains the value "= /SarelES/Escalators/E24/Values/Response_2/Value = 0"

what I was hoping to get was:

/UCL/EBO/SarelES/Escalators/E24/Values/Response_2/Value = 0"

ie without the = before the /SarelES

Have been looking through settings but cannot see where I am going wrong. Any suggestions on where to look or if the MQTT configuration is not designed to work in this way?

Tags (1)
1 Reply 1
FredrikAlmgren
Ensign Ensign
Ensign

Re: MQTT Topic format in EBO

What are your settings in the data group?

Perhaps moving from the Topic to Prefix could help you, and how does your Value Format look?

I have used this as Value Format for example: 

{
  "value":@(VALUE)
}

Tags (1)