Discuss challenges in energy and automation with a global network of peers.

40046members
181433posts

Guidelines on Extra Low Voltage , home automation Fire Alarm

Highlighted
Cadet

hi,

I benefitted a lot from "Electrical Installation Guide" but unfortunately it does not cover ELV. I was looking for Extra Low voltage guidelines but couldn't found it on the website. Even Schneider's electrical-installation.org does not have any content on that topic. I felt that ELV (or low current), home automation, security and Fire Alarm are the topics which are less known among the Engineers. I want to know if Schneider team has developed any content on these topics.? If not, I hope some guidelines should be created to educate the Engineers. 

Highlighted
Cadet

hi,

I benefitted a lot from "Electrical Installation Guide" but unfortunately it does not cover ELV. I was looking for Extra Low voltage guidelines but couldn't found it on the website. Even Schneider's electrical-installation.org does not have any content on that topic. I felt that ELV (or low current), home automation, security and Fire Alarm are the topics which are less known among the Engineers. I want to know if Schneider team has developed any content on these topics.? If not, I hope some guidelines should be created to educate the Engineers.