42489members
216100posts

Welcome to Schneider Electric Exchange: the next frontier of Innovation

Highlighted
Administrator

Welcome to Schneider Electric Exchange: the next frontier of Innovation

Today digital ecosystems are transforming the way companies are driving digital innovation and delivering customer value.

Schneider Electric Exchange is an Open sharing-economy ecosystem for IoT energy management and automation solutions that allows to expand the scope of solutions for end users allowing for increased customer satisfaction and user intimacy thanks to the Exchange community.

Tomorrow is the day! On April 1st, the global launch at Hannover Messe will feature:

• Young Tech Enterprises Sponsorship with 250 Startups and presentation by our EVP of IoT & Digital Offers Cyril Perducat
  • Ecosystem/Collaboration Guided Tour for visitors to discover use case scenarios
  • Immersive and interactive experiences with persona-based storytelling
  • Gamification to increase traffic and drive registrations
  • Featured tech partners use cases
  • Mobile geo-fencing marketing to 220k attendees

Now, it's time to collaborate! You can get the most of the SE Exchange Communities to gain knowledge, expertise and co-innovation. 

Don't forget to share the news with your team & network!

With Schneider Electric Exchange, we are changing “business as usual” to accelerate digital innovation, create new business models, and compete in the global digital economy.

Oma - Your Digital Community manager

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Ensign

Re: Welcome to Schneider Electric Exchange: the next frontier of Innovation

very useful, thank you!

Highlighted
Lieutenant | EcoXpert Master

sorry , i have question can't find in te Q & A

when i finish the company list . i click the submit . but always sow the popup message 'something went wrong ' and give me a track number .  how can i do ?  thank you

Exchange_company list wrong issue.jpg

Highlighted
Crewman

Real useful. Thank you