We've looked into this situation and there's really not a lot to be done. The very old (and no longer supported) 16-bit ISaGRAF software is running on a 64-bit computer, perhaps in a 32-bit VM, and there's just no way to ensure it continues to operate reliably.
The best solution is to upgrade to Workbench. If you need assistance finding a sales representative in your region, let us know. You can download the software from our Exchange Shop, but a license must be purchased. Here's how to get the software:
- Open the website exchange.se.com
- Click the Register button and complete the very easy registration
- Perform a search for SCADAPack Workbench
- Select either SCADAPack Workbench or SCADAPack E Workbench, depending on the type of RTU's you have
- Download the software after reading the entire page. Note this comment part-way down the page:
Important: The software installation package is available here as a free download. However a license (to be purchased separately) is required for full operation. Please select the “Contact Us” button or contact your local Schneider Electric sales partner directly for further details.
You'll need to provide more information.
What virtualisation platform are you currently using? (WindowsXP Mode, or VMWare, or HyperV, or other)
What Host OS are you using?
What Guest OS are you using?
What have you tried so far?
I assume you googled, and tried all of the suggestions from here:
Discuss challenges in energy and automation with 30,000+ experts and peers.
Find answers in 10,000+ support articles to help solve your product and business challenges.
Find peer based solutions to your questions. Provide answers for fellow community members!