Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
71295members
324963posts

New on Shop! SCADAPack x70 Extensions Library for RemoteConnect

MartinChartrand
Commander Commander
Commander
0 Likes

New on Shop! SCADAPack x70 Extensions Library for RemoteConnect

Hello SCADA and Telemetry Community,

We are pleased to offer you our first SCADAPack x70 Smart RTU Extensions Library pack for RemoteConnect. This is a downloadable library of eighteen Derived Function Blocks (DFBs) designed for applications using SCADAPack x70 controllers. After installation, the DFBs may be used in any RemoteConnect logic program.

Provided DFBs include non-volatile counters, integer-to-string and real-to-string data-type converters, flow accumulators, timers and more. A complete list of the DFBs in this library is found on the Features tab of this Exchange Shop entry, and in the "Installation and Release Notes V2.2" document included on the Resources tab.

To access the library pack, simply <click here>, log in or register to Exchange Shop, and select the "Download" button to proceed to the download page.

Thank you.

Martin Chartrand

3 Comments
markp
Crewman

Martin,

It doesn't appear that the "How to Install the SCADAPackx70 Extension Library" pdf is included in the downloaded zip file.  Could you add this pdf to the zip file?  I know its available on the resources tab, but it would be nice to have it all in one spot once you download it. Here is a link to the resources tab if anyone can't find it: https://shop.exchange.se.com/en-US/apps/76149/scadapack-x70-extensions-library-for-remoteconnect/res...

Thanks!  

MartinChartrand
Commander

Hi Markp,

Yes, this was an accidental omission on my part and will be corrected by tomorrow.

To differentiate the download file that does not have the Release Notes included from the new version that does, the new download file name will be: SCADAPack x70 Extensions Library v2.2-with Release Notes.zip

I will strive to ensure that this omission does not happen again with any subsequent versions.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention!

Regards,

Martin Chartrand

MartinChartrand
Commander

Hello again,

The new download version with included Release Notes is now on Shop.

Thank you.

Martin