New in the Community? Get started here

Schneider Electric Exchange Community

Discuss and solve problems in energy management and automation. Join conversations and share insights on products and solutions. Co-innovate and collaborate with a global network of peers.

Register Now
SCADA & Telemetry Devices Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Lt. Commander

[import] Realflo Flow Calc Registers

>>Message imported from previous forum - Category:Realflo Electronic Flow Measurement<<
User: mchartrand, originally posted: 2018-10-17 18:24:57 Id:70
This is a re-posting from the obsoleted (October 2018) "Schneider Electric Telemetry & SCADA" forum.

-------------------------------

_**fernandotorres:
I'm configuring a system with 02 control flow calculations in software RealFlo, RUN RUN 1 and 2. The flow values of RUN 1 I can read all the values normally. Modbus address 47500 to 47558??. But in RUN 2 I can not read the modbus addresses. What are the correct addresses for reading the values of RUN 2?? Example: Flow volume at base conditions During the contract day. "In RUN 2 I can not read the addresses as 42621 to 42682 manual RealFlo. Values are all at ZERO.
The "Modbus Mapping" is disabled.
I am using the following tools:
Hardware: ScadaPack LP with firmware version: Boot Loader 1:43
RealFlo Software Version: 6.75.1
Telepace Studio Version: 5.0.3
Thank a lot**_

jdale:
I suspect you're looking in the wrong registers for your Run 2 information. According to the Realflo manual:
Meter Run 1 Data Registers: 47500 to 48499
Meter Run 2 Data Registers: 46500 to 47499
In order to read the same values for Run 2 that you're reading from Run 1, subtract 1000 from the register numbers used for run 2.