New in the Community? Get started here

Schneider Electric Exchange Community

Discuss and solve problems in energy management and automation. Join conversations and share insights on products and solutions. Co-innovate and collaborate with a global network of peers.

Register Now
SCADA & Telemetry Devices Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Lt. Commander

[import] Extract EFM data in a format other than CFX

>>Message imported from previous forum - Category:Realflo Electronic Flow Measurement<<
User: mchartrand, originally posted: 2018-10-17 18:18:44 Id:66
This is a re-posting from the obsoleted (October 2018) "Schneider Electric Telemetry & SCADA" forum.

-------------------------------

**_Cmclean:
I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to access the RealFLO aga history in order to extract it? I see where I can call an export into CFX, but I'd rather not have to parse that if I can. Anyway I can access the history that goes into the CFX before the formatting so I can just pump it into the DB that I need it to go into?_**

du5tin:
In Realflo 6.81.2 simply select the history display you want, hourly or daily. Select the history you want and then you can go to File-Export-Export as CSV. I believe earlier versions have the same option.
You can also display the type of history you are exporting then select the rows you need. Click Edit-Copy and then paste into spreadsheet software. It pastes as tab separated values in a text editor.
Its not really great for a quick export but ClearSCADA with the Realflo driver is a good way to automate extracting and storing the history.