43545members
218143posts

[Imported] 350E and 314E programmed with Isagraf workbench - migration to SCADAPack E Workbench

Highlighted
Sisko

[Imported] 350E and 314E programmed with Isagraf workbench - migration to SCADAPack E Workbench

>>Message imported from previous forum - Category:SCADAPack RTU<<
User: Roughneck42, originally posted: 2019-05-02 21:09:26 Id:422
Hi, we need to migrate some users E series RTU's from Isagraf workbench 3.55 to SCADAPack E workbench v8.14.6. I noticed another thread talking about something like this which was for something called an ES. I have no experience of this hardware. Does anyone have some experience of this as there seems to be very little information available on how to go about doing this?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sisko

Re: [Imported] 350E and 314E programmed with Isagraf workbench - migration to SCADAPack E Workbench

>>Responses imported from previous forum

Reply From User: BevanWeiss, posted: 2019-05-07 22:07:33
There is no SCADAPack E Workbench v8.14.6.
I suspect that you mean SCADAPack Workbench v6.5.0

For the most part this is pretty much a re-write process (from our experience). However given the underlying execution engines are very similar (ISaGRAF TARGET 3 vs ISaGRAF TARGET 5) then there's not many changes required, just a few device specific functions which have changed (like DNP3 peer comms etc)

Your original statement doesn't suggest anything about a hardware change, so why the later mention of a SCADAPack ES (which is just a specific model of E-series SCADAPack).