Tutorial Basic Program Modicon M221
This Tutorial Use Software EcoStruxure Machine Expert-Basic
1. How to Instal EcoStruxure Machine Expert-Basic
2. How to Instal EcoStruxure Vijeo Designer Basic
3. How to Import or Open Program EcoStruxure Machine Expert-Basic
4. How to Simulation EcoStruxure Machine Expert-Basic With HMI VIjeo Designer Basic
5. How to Configuration Hardware PLC Modicon M221
6. How to Create Function Timer
7. How to Create Function Counter
8. Learning Program Arithmetic
9. How to make Program Running Light
10. How to Make Program 1 Tombol for ON and OFF
i’m using the HMI5STU HMI and m221 PLC. Both are from Schneider electric. I can’t seem to create a variable to change the PTO write parameter object. The end result i’m looking for is to create an input box on the hmi to control the speed and direction (constant velocity) of a closed loop stepper receiving pulse+dir inputs. If anyone has encountered the same problem, do leave a comment and hope some old timer can help us out. Thank you
Discuss challenges in energy and automation with 30,000+ experts and peers.
Find answers in 10,000+ support articles to help solve your product and business challenges.
Find peer based solutions to your questions. Provide answers for fellow community members!