Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
80994members
347190posts

Red light Watt ION9000

Solved
SESA_B
Lt. Commander Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
0 Likes

Red light Watt ION9000

Hi team,

I just install ION9000. But i see led red in Watt ION9000, pls explain for me, what is this. Thanks very much. ( attached img)

untitled_optimized.jpg

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
Charles_Murison
Picard Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Re: Red light Watt ION9000

Hello @SESA_B ,

The ION9000 meters do not have integrated display. It is possible meter is installed without a display, the Wh LED will pulse (flash) after X amount of energy is "seen" by meter. The amount of energy is configurable with 1.8 being a default value. If you have PT and CT rations it is likely this is pulsing so much the LED just stays on.

Regards,

Charles

L4 Prime for Advanced metering and Utilities

See Answer In Context

Tags (1)
4 Replies 4
Bojan
Captain Captain
Captain
0 Likes

You should probably set Kt (pulse weight) setup register to be greater than default 1.8 Wh. in order to se a pulses 

Kt (pulse weight)

This register defines the weight of the output pulse (i.e., how many energy units in Wh, VARh or VAh are accumulated before the module sends an output pulse to the hardware channel). A typical industry standard for energy pulsing is one pulse per 1.8 energy units (Wh, VARh or VAh). Kt units are measured in Watt-Hours.

Tags (1)
Charles_Murison
Picard Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Hello @SESA_B ,

The ION9000 meters do not have integrated display. It is possible meter is installed without a display, the Wh LED will pulse (flash) after X amount of energy is "seen" by meter. The amount of energy is configurable with 1.8 being a default value. If you have PT and CT rations it is likely this is pulsing so much the LED just stays on.

Regards,

Charles

L4 Prime for Advanced metering and Utilities
Tags (1)
SESA_B
Lt. Commander Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Hi @Charles_Murison ,

Yes. Thanks very much

Tags (1)
SESA_B