Is there a document that describes how to configure the Web Pages in the PM8000? I notice there is no longer a Web Page Module in the PM8000. Also, there is no Data Recorder Module for the trending display like in ION7650.
1. Is it possible to export the graph or the value of the trending and forecasting web page.
2. Is it possible to modify what is being trended in the PM8000 screen / web page.
3. How to create new web pages in PM8000 ?
Thanks in advance.
I can answer question # 3. How to create new web pages in PM8000
In the user guide there is a section called Meter webpages (starting on page 115). It describes the default webpages and also details the HTML code in the sample data and setup webpages that are stored on your meter so that you can use them as a template to create additional webpages for your meter.
These webpages are limited to numeric data and are intended to be used in conjunction with the PM8000 default Modbus map.
The PM8000 user guide can be found here:
The PM8000 default Modbus map can be found here:
Yes, for the PM8000, web page ION modules do not exist and adding custom data to web pages can be achieved through modify the HTML code present on the meter as per the instructions Alana has provided.
To answer questions 1 and 2:
1) There is currently no built-in way to export the graph on the trending and forecasting page.
2) The trending and forecasting graph on the web pages automatically picks up whatever parameters are currently linked into the trending and forecasting ION modules. If you want to graph a new quantity simply create a new TRF module, link the quantity in, and it should show up in the list of available parameters in the graph after a page refresh.
Discuss challenges in energy and automation with 30,000+ experts and peers.
Find answers in 10,000+ support articles to help solve your product and business challenges.
Find peer based solutions to your questions. Provide answers for fellow community members!