Feature list or a list of the changes made? Would be helpful to know so we can update the PME device driver (if needed) before customers let us know that things are broken. 🙂
The firmware is already on the website available for download. It incorporates V12.4 and 12.5
The website will have the release notes uploaded as well as a history pdf document. Until we can get them up there here is a sneak peek:
- Added new registers 635, 636 and 637.
- You must enter the setup mode Command 9020 to be able to change registers 622 to 633 and registers 636 and 637. Command 9021 must be executed to save the changes made above.
- Added registers for tracking IP Address changes.
- IP Address registers are now R/CW – Read / Conditional Write register.
- You must enter the setup mode Command 9020 to be able to change registers 622 to 633
- Added NOT_VALID_BYTE for I/O option module state initialization
- Fix to initialize I/O module correctly
- If the S1 Input is set to Time Stamp NO 10 msec denouncing of the input will occur, this is done to allow for more accurate input time stamping.
- If the S1 Input is NOT SET to Time Stamp the 10 msec denouncing of the input will occur.
Modified F/W to make the Time Stamp Accuracy to be within +- 4ms
There is an error in the release notes regarding the commands to enter setup mode. You have to enter 9020 to register 8000 to enter the setup mode, make the needed register writes to registers 622 to 633 and registers 636 and 637, enter 1 to register 8001 to save the entries and then 9021 to exit setup mode. I just noticed that in the download that is on the Web site there is PM8_OS_12_500.fw, PM8_OS_12_510.fw, PM8_OS_12_520.fw so which one should be used?
Thanks for letting us know. We have corrected the website, to only include the 12.5 firmware, which can be downloaded at one of the two links above.
Discuss challenges in energy and automation with 30,000+ experts and peers.
Find answers in 10,000+ support articles to help solve your product and business challenges.
Find peer based solutions to your questions. Provide answers for fellow community members!