Its been a while since I've used ION Designer to do this but I believe the steps are:
1. Go to ION Designer and open the existing meter diagram.
2. Navigate to the top most window where you can access everything and from the Edit menu I believe, do a Select All. This should switch every object on the diagram to be selected.
3. From the File menu (or maybe Edit), select Copy or Save to Framework.
4. Enter a filename to save the template file.
5. Open the new meter diagram in ION Designer.
6. Navigate to the top most window and do a Select All.
7. Select Delete from the Edit menu and confirm the deletion.
8. Once deleted, go to the Edit and select Paste from Framework. Select the framework file you saved above.
9. When the paste dialog appears, highlight everything in the list and click on the icon until all the icons show a little lock symbol (this is a lock paste).
10. Click on the OK to start the process and then select Send & Save changes I believe to send the changes to the device.
You should check with the PME team if this is the correct procedure as its been a while since I've worked with Designer.
Discuss challenges in energy and automation with 30,000+ experts and peers.
Find answers in 10,000+ support articles to help solve your product and business challenges.
Find peer based solutions to your questions. Provide answers for fellow community members!