New in the Community? Get started here

Schneider Electric Exchange Community

Discuss and solve problems in energy management and automation. Join conversations and share insights on products and solutions. Co-innovate and collaborate with a global network of peers.

Register Now
Licensee Panel Builders Forum
This Forum is aimed to support Licensee Panel Builders involved in Design & Manufacture of MV/LV switchboards.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Administrator

Welcome to your Exchange Licensee Panel Builders Community: here are some important details to know!

Collaborate_1200x630.jpg

Dear Exchange Licensee Panel Builders partners, 

Welcome to Schneider Electric Licensee Panel Builders Community within Exchange! I am Oma, your new community moderator & I am delighted to count you in our growing ecosystem, and I am excited for you to explore all the community has to offer.

Exchange Licensee Panel Builders Community offers you a possibility to discuss and solve problems in energy management and automation, to join conversations and share insights on products and solutions, to co-innovate and collaborate with a global network of peers.

To get familiar with the platform & navigate easily through the different pages, I recommend you to get a look at our Community user guide to master all the features available for you. For all your questions make sure to check the FAQ page or to contact me by private message. You can also mention me or any other user by using the “@”.

Take 5' to read our community guidelines that explain to you the dos and don'ts. 

Finally, we invite you to navigate in the community to read our articles, replay our webinars, get trained and check your other peers questions throughout the different sub-communities.  

As the moderator of this page, I am here to provide all necessary support for your community questions & issues so don't be shy: share your questions & comments with me at any time.

Start your journey by checking the list of topics 

Oma
Exchange Global Community Manager
Community user guide  |   FAQ

1 REPLY 1
Administrator

Re: Welcome to your Exchange Licensee Panel Builders Community: here are some important details to know!

Thanks @Omaelkabili for this warm welcome!

Best,
Firdous - Animation and Moderation Exchange Community Team