43197members
217463posts

[Quiz – Question 1] Which tool from SE do I need to connect devices in my electrical panel?

Highlighted
Captain

[Quiz – Question 1] Which tool from SE do I need to connect devices in my electrical panel?

Dear Panel Builders welcome to an exclusive community curated for you!

Test your understanding and share your ideas by participating in the quiz from 17th September - 10th October & stand a chance to win an Amazon gift voucher worth 200 Euros!

How to participate?

• It’s simple, you need to answer 5 questions and with every question there is a reference document/link attached
  • The winner will be selected internally by SE* and will be announced in this forum on 10th October

*T&C applied

Here you go for the first question :

For all connected devices in my  electrical panel, I need to provide easy configuration, reliable testing and integrated reporting. Which tool from SE do I need to use?

Reference Link:  https://www.schneider-electric.com/en/partners/panel-builders/tools.jsp

Here you got the other questions :

Question 2 [Link]

Question 3 [Link]

Question 4 [Link]

Question 5 [Link]

Good luck! And stay tuned!

Best,
Firdous - Animation and Moderation Exchange Community Team
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Cadet

Re: [Quiz – Question 1] Which tool from SE do I need to connect devices in my electrical panel?

EcoReach

Highlighted
Ensign

Re: [Quiz – Question 1] Which tool from SE do I need to connect devices in my electrical panel?

EcoStruxure Power Commission 

Highlighted
Ensign

EcoStruxure Power Commission