New in the Community? Get started here

Schneider Electric Exchange Community

Discuss and solve problems in energy management and automation. Join conversations and share insights on products and solutions. Co-innovate and collaborate with a global network of peers.

Register Now
Licensee Panel Builders Forum
This Forum is aimed to support Licensee Panel Builders involved in Design & Manufacture of MV/LV switchboards.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Crewman

Are there specific Schneider Electric prescription actions licensee Panel Builders can benefit?

Hello SE team, 

Covering full scope of MV/LV switchboards, mainly in Industrial applications, I would  like to know if SE would drive any prescription actions in this market we could benefit.

• What kind of prescription actions?
  • What kind of specifiers targeted?

As Licensee Panel Builder, how can we grow our business, quite practically, thanks to those actions?

Best regards

Espe

2 REPLIES 2
Administrator

Re: Are there specific Schneider Electric prescription actions licensee Panel Builders can benefit?

Hello @Esperanto,

I'm sure an LV/MV Expert will answer you soon! Thank you for your questions and patience.

Best,
Firdous - Animation and Moderation Exchange Community Team
Crewman

Re: Are there specific Schneider Electric prescription actions licensee Panel Builders can benefit?

Hello all and apologies for the late answer !

Some issues to tackle on my end.

Allow me to try to answer to your questions !

When working in Industrial applications, so called Engineering consultant or Specifiers are often sitting at the End-Customers (Shell, BP, BHP…).

At Schneider, our experts work directly with them support them through all the stages of a project, from the initial steps and the detailed design down to execution.

This is where our ecosystem of trained & certified partners is key to ensure a smooth execution, at every step of the project.

We offer to Process, Electrical and Mechanical consultant assets that help them leverage the most of our technology in a simple way and link them to our ecosystem of partner so that from design to execution, everything is as easy as it can be.

Hope this answered your questions and do let me know if you need anything else.

Kind regards,