Xenta 121-FC fan runs in cool mode even though cool mode is not used.
- Xenta 121
Previous settings configure the cooling in such a way that the Xenta 121 runs cooling outside of cooling mode.
- In ZBuilder > Sequences > Fan, confirm that "Run in min speed if no cooling is configured" is unchecked
- In ZBuilder > Sequences > Cooling, set the Cooling from "Not used" to "On/off"
- Change the Activate at from 0% to 100% TL
- Go back and set the Cooling to "Not used"
- Apply/Save changes and the fan should not cycle on in cool mode