The current version/build will be supplied.
(2018-05-01) The current version supplied is 2.1 build 196
Also available for VisiSat 2.1 Build 196:
- Service pack 1 (Build 200)
- Service pack 2 (Build 201)
- MicroNet controller programming
- IAC controller programming
- MMC controller programming.
Different versions of VisiSat must be used with specific Windows operating system and Microsoft Visio versions. The latest version/build of VisiSat may not be compatible with the users current system..
VisiSat 2.1 Build 196 (MN-VSCORE) is available to download from the Exchange Extranet , since January 2018, VisiSat can be freely used without the need for a license.
Refer to Product Announcement PA-00597 for further details on the availability of the VisiSat Configuration Tool .
Also refer to the Software Support Policy for Satchwell MicroNet (referenced in product announcement 00597).
The VisiSat data sheet provides information on operating system and Microsoft Visio compatibility for different builds of VisiSat 2.1.
|VisiSat 2.1 Build Number||Windows Operating System||Visio Release|
Two service packs are available for VisiSat version 2.1 Build 196.
Service pack 1 provides the following corrections:
- In the ARCnet debug Excel spreadsheet, the property editor can now be run.
- Exporting points to MicroNet View or Xenta Xbuilder, now allow up to 32 characters for the name and up to 50 characters for the description.
- In SBO (StruxureWare Building Operation) or EBO (EcoStruxure Building Operation) WorkStation, MicroNet Interfaces can no longer be exported/imported. All MicroNet engineering should be done in VisiSat first and then imported into SBO/EBO.
- Newly created blank pointslists can now be saved, without production an error message.
- Exports to SBO/EBO no longer produce Memory leaks.
Service pack 2 provides the following correction:
Import file replaces all non-ASCII chars with replacement character.
Once added the characters are converted correctly and points with alarms and trends results in the import file is generated.
Further information on VisiSat installation and operation can be found in Download latest VisiSat Data Sheets, Engineering Guides, Installation and User Guides, and Release N....