- Ports are required to be open for I/NET to communicate
- Need to know the UDP TCP/IP port settings for I/NET.
- File Equalization failure or NPR devices not coming online
- Some links (NPRs) are showing offline and can not be connected too, while others work fine.
A Firewall may be blocking ports required for File Equalization and I/NET communication to occur.
You will need to work with the IT department to verify these settings.
- I/NET communications occurs through port 50069.
- When using File Equalization you will also need to ensure that ports 1433 and 1434 are open as these are used by SQL.
- Integral DVR communicates to I/NET on port 18772
For systems with 527 devices or other Xenta servers, please review Ports used by TAC Vista System.