Schneider Electric Exchange Community

Discuss and solve problems in energy management and automation. Join conversations and share insights on products and solutions. Co-innovate and collaborate with a global network of peers.

Register Now
Learn about the Community. Join our Core Community to Get Started
Knowledge Base
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Summary view for Forced Value on I/O

Issue

Summary view for Forced Value on I/O

Environment

StruxureWare Building Operation site with AS and up to 30 I/O modules per AS interlaced with power supplies.

Cause

Each point on the I/O must be visited to see if it is Forced. Limited to 30 I/O devices interfaced with power supplies, one could potentially have many points or values. To discover which ones are in Forced state, you must visit and physically look at each point.

Examples: A Digital Output with default value

Digital Output with Forced value and ON

Digital Output with Forced value and OFF

Resolution

A upcoming release containing a summary page (Which is not part of the Reports Server) on the AS or ES which shows which points are Forced, which are not Forced on the I/O module.

Of course, this leads to what values are forced that are not on the I/O but perhaps created on the ES or AS, and which of those are Forced. But this request is just for those on the AS I/O modules.

A formal request for this enhancement has been requested. Hopefully a future release will provide. 

Tags (7)
Labels (1)
No ratings