Schneider Electric Exchange Community

Discuss and solve problems in energy management and automation. Join conversations and share insights on products and solutions. Co-innovate and collaborate with a global network of peers.

Register Now
Learn about the Community. Join our Core Community to Get Started
Knowledge Base
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

StruxureWare Building Operation on same computer as other BMS programs

Issue

StruxureWare Building Operation or StruxureWare Building Operation Reports Server on same computer as Continuum, I/A Series, I/NET, MicroNet, Sigma, and Vista iBMS (intelligent Building Management System) programs

Product Line

Andover Continuum, EcoStruxure Building Operation, Satchwell MicroNet, Satchwell Sigma, TAC IA Series, TAC INET, TAC Vista

Environment

• Computer with installation of two or more iBMS (intelligent Building Management System) programs
  • ACCDataServices.exe error in Continuum

Cause

Need to install multiple programs on same computer

Resolution

Should the need arise to load a second Building Management Software program on an existing computer, which already has a iBMS (intelligent Building Management System) loaded the compatibility becomes an issue. StruxureWare Building Operation Reports Server is highly recommended to use a separate workstation, not the same PC as StruxureWare Building Operation or other iBMs.

Please check below for possible compatibility issues and release information:

StruxureWare Building Operation 1.0

Continuum:

• Dongle-No issues
  • License File-No issues
  • StruxureWare 1.0 on XP Pro SP3 or Windows XP or Windows 7, WebClient1.93 and IE8 giving an ACCDataServices.exe error. Workaround: Stop ES in Services, start Continuum, then start the ES Service.

I/A Series:

• No Issues

I/NET:

• Key License-No issues
  • Must not reside on same PC as Reports Server

MicroNet:

• Dongle-No issues
  • License File-No issues

Sigma:

• Dongle-No Issues
  • License File-No issues

Vista:

• Dongle-No issues
  • License File-No issues
  • License Server-using the license server for StruxureWare on an existing Vista installed license server computer, StruxureWare, in rare instances, will disrupt the license server for Vista. When attempting to start Vista again, it may not find the license server and start Vista.

StruxureWare Building Operation 1.1

Continuum: StruxureWare Building Operation Release 1.1.0.362 on Windows XP or Windows 7, WebClient1.93, IE8, giving an ACCDataServices.exe error. Stopping the ES and Continuum runs. Workaround: Stop ES in Services, start Continuum, then start the ES Service.

I/A Series: Proceed with caution when 1.1 is released and you are trying to run standalone WPT with SXW WPT editor. 

StruxureWare Building Operation 1.2

Continuum: StruxureWare Building Operation Release 1.2.0.767 on Windows XP or Windows 7, WebClient, IE8, giving an ACCDataServices.exe error. Stopping the ES and Continuum runs. Workaround: Stop ES in Services, start Continuum, then start the ES Service.

Tags (3)
No ratings