- A report is set up to be printed automatically at certain times using Periodical reports.
Nothing happens and the report is never printed.
- It is possible to open a report manually and print it but the reports are not printed when using periodical reports.
- Vista Server
- Windows Server 2008
- The periodical report worked when running Vista as a application but not as a service.
- The user starting the service Tacos had a password with only three characters which does not meet the complexity requirements for a Windows 2008 server.
- It was possible to login and start the service using this password but the service Tacos could not start Excel and create the report using this password.
Change to a user with a password meeting the complexity requirements for a Windows 2008 server for the service called Tacos.