Values of Units change when viewing English OS from Metric OS
EcoStruxure Building Operation
- StruxureWare Building Operation Site
Changes in Unit Value
English OS example of Pressure Unit of Bar:
Metric of same exact unit from a Metric OS:
This behavior of different Units being displayed on OS systems with metric units. In the State the English units for measurement are on the OS and StruxureWare Building Operation.
The issue described is Functions as Design in StruxureWare Building Operation. Not just IO, but all the functions are like this. The localization follows the regional settings of the PC’s operating system, out of the control of users.
To change your PC's measurement System, complete the following steps:
- Open the Control Panel on your PC and browse to "Region and Language"
- In the Region and Language editor, click on the "Additional Settings" button found at the bottom of the "Formats" tab.
- Change the measurement system to the desired system
- Click OK to close all Windows
- Restart all applications for changes to take effect.