Necessary steps to successfully install a "Stand Alone" versions of the Vista suite where a full Vista installation is not required.
- Graphic Editor
Sometimes a site may not require a full Vista package but will require the ability to edit associated Vista programs. This is the proper way to install only a portion of the Vista Software Suite.
- Create a account to the Download Center.
- Download the needed "stand alone" programs of the desired version, download here:
- Download a matching version of the "stand alone" License Server, download here.
- Execute the downloaded programs on the host PC
- Order appropriate licenses using following program part numbers to validate the software (links to iPortal)
- Menta 000882401
- XBuilder 000882411
- Graphic Editor 000882221
(For an existing site requiring an upgrade from older Vista IV or Vista 5.0)
- An Entitlement will be mailed which must first be Hosted to the PC. This is performed on the licensing.tac.com website by following How to Host a Vista Site License.
- License the Software on the License Server (Stand-alone Licensing for Vista 5 Applications)