- Initiate Xenta 102-AX service pin messages (Neuron ID) from an M/STAT
- It is not required to hit the service pin button on the Xenta 102-AX itself, this can be done remotely from the room stat, provided it has an M/STAT jack (STR-250).
- Xenta 102-AX
If the Xenta 102-AX is installed up in the ceiling out of arms reach (which is typical) it can be cumbersome to get to each board to press the service pin button.
- Plug in an M-STAT to the room sensor (assuming you ordered the sensors with the M-STAT jack)
- Hold the service button in for about 5 seconds.
- This will tell the controller to broadcast its Neuron ID.