New in the Community? Get started here

Schneider Electric Exchange Community

Discuss and solve problems in energy management and automation. Join conversations and share insights on products and solutions. Co-innovate and collaborate with a global network of peers.

Register Now
Knowledge Base
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

- Who are the top users of September? Discover them here!

- Check out the ESS Active Energy Management Blog now! 

- Join us on October 23rd for a live Panel session to discuss The Power of a Sustainable Ecosystem with Hervé Coureil, Chief Digital Officer of Schneider Electric and other great speakers. Register here!

IA Commissioning Tool or IA Flow Balance Tool without WorkPlace Tech installed

Issue

Is it possible to just install the IA Commissioning Tool (WPCT) or IA Flow Balance Tool without having to install WorkPlace Tech?

Product Line

TAC IA Series

Environment

• I/A Series WorkPlace Tech
  • I/A Series WorkPlace Tech Commissioning Tool
  • I/A Series WorkPlace Tech Flow Balance Tool

Cause

WorkplaceTech is not required on the PC but the operator needs to use the WPCT and or Flow Balancing Tool.

Resolution

It is possible to install the WPCT and/or the IA Flow Balancing software without having to install WorkPlace Tech.  At the time of the WorkPlace Tech installation, there are three options to select from:

1. WorkPlace Tech Flow Balance Tool
  2. Workplace Tech Commissioning Tool
  3. WorkPlace Tech 5.x.

WorkPlace Tech Flow Balancing Tool is preselected.  It cannot be deselected – it must be installed.  You can choose to install the WorkPlace Commissioning Tool by selecting it. If WorkPlace Tech is not needed then do not select the box next to it. WorkPlace Tech will not be installed during the installation process.

Tags (2)
Labels (1)
No ratings