Error when Starting CyberStation: "Continuum Server - OMSInit failed"
The most common reasons for this are listed below:
- After installing a new database the workstation was not initialized
- The IP address is not configured in the workstation.
- The Upgrade procedure was not followed and the database was never updated
- The Folder specified for the CyberStation already exists in the DB
To resolve based on the cause above:
- Initialize the workstation by clicking on the Workstation button during the installation process.
- Configure the IP address in the workstation (load a network card)
- Go back and update the database
- Delete the folder from a second WS (if possible) or specify a different folder name.