Erroneous subnet/node ID mismatch warning on a LonWorks unit in the System Plug-in
- System Plug-In
- LonWorks Device
Subnet and node IDs have gotten mixed up in the Vista database and must be recreated from LNS. The error appears as subnet/node address mismatch in the system plug-in.
- In the System Plug-in, on the TAC Network side, find the LonWorks unit(s) that are generating this message
- Taking note what LonWorks group they are a part of
- Delete the LonWorks units.
- Update the TAC network.
- The previously deleted controllers will be added back into a newly created group. Move the controllers out of this new group to the correct, desired group.
- Delete the empty group and update Vista.
- The mismatch error message should not be displayed any more.