Can DDC lines in ASCs be displayed on I/NET Graphic Pages?
- I/NET .gpg graphics
- DDC Lines
DDC Lines are represented different from Resident I/O points.
Yes. The following Lines are the most common to view:
- Line 1 = Active Cooling setpoint
- Line 4 = Active Heating setpoint
- Line 5 = Active setpoint (*see below)
- Line 10 = Cool CFM setpoint (only on VAV-X2)
- Line 12 = Airflow setpoint (only on VAV-AX and X1)
- Line 14 = Mix Air (only on AHU w/ mixed air econ. control)
- Line 15 = Warm CFM setpoint (only on VAV-X2)
- Line 26 = Cool Air Flow (only on VAV-X2)
- Line 27 = Hot Air Flow (only on VAV-X2)
* Line 5 should be the same as the value displayed on the STR-250, I/STAT, M/STAT. It will display either line 1 or line 4's value, whichever one is closer to the current space temp. If average is selected for SPD, then line 5 will show that averaged value even though the controller is operating on the actual heating or cooling setpoint.
For a complete listing of all ASC points and lines, click here.