Experiencing issues with I/O modules that may include:
- Backplane failure causing modules to assume wrong module ID
- Input filtering problems on RTD modules
- Stability due to electrical noise
EcoStruxure Building Operation
- EcoStruxure Building Operation
- StruxureWare Building Operation
- Automation Server I/O Modules
The latest I/O module firmware version will correct known issues while also ensuring that the system is up to date and compliant.
The latest I/O module firmware can be located on the Exchange by going to PRODUCTS > EcoStruxure Building Operation > Software and Firmware > Firmware. Each firmware download zip file will contain a ReadMe file that explains what was corrected in that version.
Refer to Upgrading SmartStruxure IO Module Firmware for the procedure to upgrade the I/O module firmware.