New in the Community? Get started here

Schneider Electric Exchange Community

Discuss and solve problems in energy management and automation. Join conversations and share insights on products and solutions. Co-innovate and collaborate with a global network of peers.

Register Now
Industry Automation and Control Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Crewman

Need Help

Capture.PNGCan anybody help me whats is wrong here. i am new to this so need sugetion 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Need Help

It seems because an other line reset the %M13.
The visualisation of the variable is normally done at the end of the cycle, That's why you can see a false result on an equation which seems to be true. The %M13 is used in the other lines and is reset by the other logic.

Crewman

Thank you for your reply let me try and inform you

Highlighted

When you work in Ladder a very good practice is to write the coils only once in the program. It's a continuous flow, so when the coil is written several time only the last write will be used.

The SET, RESET coils may be used instead the direct coil, but the good practice is the same: one equation to set and one equation to reset the coil.

Crewman

Thank you.

Your solution worked 

You save my day love and respect from Bangladesh

Crewman

Can u give me a wiring diagram for connecting m221 serial (rj45) to HMI rs485 dp9 comunication. And what will be the setup in HMI program. I am now stuck on this. And Google is confusing me and can't find the accurate one about it

I need it will you please help me?