New in the Community? Get started here

Schneider Electric Exchange Community

Discuss and solve problems in energy management and automation. Join conversations and share insights on products and solutions. Co-innovate and collaborate with a global network of peers.

Register Now
Industry Automation and Control Forum
This forum is addressing industrial automation design & engineering, operations, asset performance, cyber security and digital transformation for Plants & Machines.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

IMC Example

I'm working on my first model controller and am running into some road blocks. First is the %Buffer% input on the IMC. I'm not clear as to what variable goes into this input. Do I need to create an array of my PV over time for this input. Also I would like to see the IMC EFB - Extruder Temperature Control Example which is online but when I try to download it I get the following error:

UiApp has been deprecated. Please use HtmlService instead. (line 31, file "Code", project "upexIMCEFBAPPrequest")

how do I go about downloading this from Chrome?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Lieutenant JG

Re: IMC Example

Have you read the manual?

https://download.schneider-electric.com/files?p_enDocType=User+guide&p_File_Name=33002535_K01_000_15...

The link that you provide does not appear to be from a Schneider website, so I don't think you'll get much support from that.

The buffer doesn't need for you to do anything special with it.  Just create it of a suitable size for the delay you want to compensate for, and provide the reference for it to the IMC EFB.

Lead Control Systems Engineer for Alliance Automation (VIC).
All opinions are my own and do not represent the opinions or policies of my employer, or of my cat..
Highlighted
Lieutenant JG

Re: IMC Example

@ryanAstiefes did my answer help you with your problem, if so please mark it as the solution

Lead Control Systems Engineer for Alliance Automation (VIC).
All opinions are my own and do not represent the opinions or policies of my employer, or of my cat..