41577members
184640posts

I have a huge plant installation with solutions from many solution and technology providers. Can Schneider Electric expert advise me how can I protect my plant from cyberattack vulnerabilities?

Highlighted

I have a huge plant installation with solutions from many solution and technology providers. Can Schneider Electric expert advise me how can I protect my plant from cyberattack vulnerabilities?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Lieutenant JG

Re: I have a huge plant installation with solutions from many solution and technology providers. Can Schneider Electric expert advise me how can I protect my plant from cyberattack vulnerabilities?

Try Schneider Cyber Security Services

Schneider Electric has a holistic view towards understanding and securing assets from cyber attacks and other vulnerabilities. A defense-in-depth approach is recommended to cybersecurity. No single approach is adequate. The defense-in-depth approach layers the network with security features, appliances, and processes.

For a more detailed discussion, you can contact the cybersecurity team to advise your specific concerns starting with a detailed risk assessment consulting service

Lieutenant JG

Re: I have a huge plant installation with solutions from many solution and technology providers. Can Schneider Electric expert advise me how can I protect my plant from cyberattack vulnerabilities?

Highlighted
Administrator

Thank you for submitting your question in our forum. Does the reply below bring a solution to your Cybersecurity needs? 

If yes, please make sure to click on "Accept as Solution" at the bottom right of the reply to help other community members with the same request use this as a reference. 

If not, please let us know so we can support you better and connect you with the right network. 

We look forward to your continued participation in the forums!

Oma
Exchange Global Community Manager
Community user guide  |   FAQ