Discuss challenges in energy and automation with a global network of peers.

39991members
181377posts

Has someone implemented & used a condition based monitoring on wind turbines solution can share the benefits of such solution?

Has someone implemented & used a condition based monitoring on wind turbines solution can share the benefits of such solution?

OEM solution 

14 REPLIES 14

OEM solution 

Highlighted

Re: Has someone implemented & used a condition based monitoring on wind turbines solution can share the benefits of such solution?

Try ACOEM OneProd 

Acoem offers ONEPROD, a range of equipment and condition monitoring services for the industrial and energy sectors, ensuring that production facilities are maintained operational at the lowest cost. The ONEPROD range also includes data acquisition and processing solutions via simple and effective web interfaces, enabling the operators to focus on their jobs and decision-making. We are happy to assist you with in depth discussion to understand your specific needs on turbine condition based monitoring solution and services. 

Highlighted

Re: Has someone implemented & used a condition based monitoring on wind turbines solution can share the benefits of such solution?

Highlighted
Crewman

I can suggest you get in touch with Laurent Truquet (laurent.truquet@schneider-electric.com) in my team who is in charge of Wind segment. Maybe he has some advise or concrete experience.

Highlighted
Cadet

Nowadays everyone is trying to produce wind energy. Because green energy is good for the environment. Wind power has expanded significantly over the past years. Although they have some unusual characteristics, such as visibility at a distance, wind-energy projects are not unique in their impacts on people. To resolve the issue related to laptop or windows, feel free to contact me by private message here on Exchange.

Highlighted

To illustrate please find attached examples of study cases collected with vibration on line monitoring systems on different types of wind turbines in operation showing how condition monitoring allow to detect at a very early stage failures allowing wind turbine O&M to optimise the wind turbine efficiency while dramatically reducing their operating costs. If you want more information feel free to ask.

Highlighted

Thanks for the interesting sharing. I will share with my colleagues in charge of Wind segment. Regards,

Highlighted
Crewman

Thanks!

Highlighted

Acoem offers ONEPROD, a range of equipment and condition monitoring services for the industrial and energy sectors, ensuring that production facilities are maintained operational at the lowest cost. The ONEPROD range also includes data acquisition and processing solutions via simple and effective web interfaces, enabling the operators to focus on their jobs and decision-making. We are happy to assist you with in depth discussion to understand your specific needs on turbine condition based monitoring solution and services. 

Highlighted

Good idea!

Highlighted

Perhaps Laurent Truquet could also share here in the forum 🙂

Highlighted

Not sure he has access to Exchange. I will check with him. Thanks,

Highlighted

Can I find this vendor on Exchange?

Highlighted

Hello John

The solution is not on the exchange platform but I can provide you with all information you want. Feel free to contact me by private message here on Exchange.

Highlighted

In addition, we will integrate the solution to the exchange platform soon, meanwhile please find attached a brochure of our KITE solution dedicated for the condition monitoring of wind turbines. Feel free to ask if you want more details