New in the Community? Get started here

Schneider Electric Exchange Community

Discuss and solve problems in energy management and automation. Join conversations and share insights on products and solutions. Co-innovate and collaborate with a global network of peers.

Register Now
Geo SCADA Expert Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Lt. Commander

[import] ODBC conection MySQL to ClearSCADA

>>Message imported from previous forum - Category:Scripts and Tips<<
User: lecadi, originally posted: 2019-01-11 20:46:48 Id:347
Dear all

We need to import the information of some variables from a database MySQL to points in ClearSCADA.
You could see in the image the dispnibility of information

For one point I could read the the value of variable, but we have an historical information for every single variable, so we need to import all historical to the historian to monitor in CLearSCADA the information.

![]((see attachments below) ol/vd7tsw3k9c2h.png "")

So we would like you help us with this issue

Attached file: (editor/ol/vd7tsw3k9c2h.png), imagen.png File size: 6212

Reply User: BevanWeiss, posted: 2019-01-13 21:12:27
Have you looked at ODBC Points?
Look in the ClearSCADA help...

Reply User: lecadi, posted: 2019-01-17 12:43:10
Thanks, it worked for me, but I have another question, the timestamp value in ClearSCADA its diferent from the original database, (there is a diferent of 5 hours). It looks like ClearSCADA assume the timestamp from original database were in another time zone. But in my case both server are in the same time zone

Reply User: sbeadle, posted: 2019-01-17 12:57:56
ClearSCADA works in UTC/GMT, so timestamps need to be converted before the driver sees them (e.g. alter the query to add a function/expression to convert). Client settings control what you see, so you may not realise that underneath it's all UTC.